The domain name www.pencilperceptions.com. (hereinafter referred to as “Website" “WB” “Company”) is owned by ‘3D impressions (India) Private Limited' a company registered with the ROC- India and based in Mumbai, India, with its registered office at B-402, Vishnu Shivam CHS, Gayatri Satsang Building, Thakur Village, Kandivli (E), Mumbai 400 101.
For the purpose of this context "You" or "User" shall mean any legal person who has agreed to become a buyer on the Website by providing Registration, Address, Payment, Survey Data while registering on the Website as Registered User using the forms/systems in place. Pencil Perceptions Academy, a division of 3D Impressions (India) Pvt Ltd, allows the User to surf the Website or make purchases without needing to be registered on the Website. The term "We" , "Us" , "Our" shall means Pencil Perceptions Academy, a division of 3D Impressions (India) Pvt Ltd.
Social Login / WB Account / Communication:
You, as the end user are fully and completely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and associated content and preventing unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility and all necessary precautions for all activities that occur under your account or password and to keep your details confidential.
All communications, whether via the website, SMS, Third-Party service providers or via e-mail are done electronically. You will be required to provide a valid phone number and e-mail ID while placing an order with us. We may communicate with you by e-mail, SMS, phone call or by posting notices on the website or by any other relevant mode of communication. You hereby consent to receive communications (including transactional, promotional and/or commercial messages), from us with respect to your use of the website and/or your order placed on the website.
Rights of Access:
Pencil Perceptions Academy, a division of 3D Impressions (India) Pvt Ltd reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content at any time without prior notice to you. The personal information / data provided to us by you during the course of usage of the website will be treated as strictly confidential and in accordance with the Privacy Notice and applicable laws and regulations. If you object to your information being transferred or used, please do not use the website.
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You understand that you are responsible for all electronic communications, confidential data and content sent from your computer/accessing device to us and you must use the website for lawful purposes only. You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Website shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
- For fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offences or other unlawful activity
- Impersonating another person/company/institution or other related activity to which you do not have any right to
- Posting/Uploading/ any material which is against communities, religious hate, defamatory, pornographic, libellous, objectionable by law, related to Ponzi schemes, money making or MLM schemes, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever as governed by Indian laws & regulations including those which may not have been mentioned within the context of this list.
- Misleading or favouritism in any way
- Is offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, paedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual
- Harasses/Defames or advocates harassment of another person/s
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters", or unsolicited mass mailing or “spamming”, software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any “spam”.
- Infringes upon or violates any third party's rights including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, copyright claims, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorised disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity.
- Contains video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
- Any video/music/audio file/access to said devices which infringes on a company’s/institutions copyright claims or promotes ‘Piracy’ whether online or offline in all its forms.
- Unauthorised access or exceeds the scope of authorised access to the Website or to profiles, blogs, private account information, or other areas of the Website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users, which includes hacking of the website and its associated content.
- Refers/directs users to any website or URL that contains material that is inappropriate for the Website or any other website, contains content that would be prohibited or violates laws and regulations and/or:
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party's trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen products
- violates any law for the time being in force
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature
- impersonate another person
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource, trojan horses, worms or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation
User Reviews and other content:
Users of this website may post reviews, comments and other content; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable and does not consist of software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." In the event a user uses a false e-mail address, impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise misleads as to the origin of any content, the company reserves the right to remove, refuse, delete or edit any content that violates these Conditions of use and, or terminate your permission to access or use this website.
You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post or that you otherwise provide on or through the website; that, as on the date that the content or material is submitted to Pencil Perceptions, a division of 3D Impressions (India) Pvt Ltd (pencilperceptions.com): (i) the content and material is accurate; (ii) use of the content and material you supply does not breach any applicable Pencil Perceptions, a division of 3D Impressions (India) Pvt Ltd policies or guidelines and will not cause injury to any person or entity (including that the content or material is not defamatory); (iii) the content is lawful.